A Tradition of Inspiration
Pioneers in Craft Distilling in Penticton, BC since 2005, Jorg and Anette Engel from Maple Leaf Spirits are proud to offer award winning spirits and liqueurs handcrafted from Okanagan grown fruit, grapes and wine. We distill fine spirits from wine and lees following the European tradition of making grappa, tresterbrand and marc.
Taste a fine V.S.O.P. wine brandy, the "Lady of the Cask", aged in oak barrels since 2010.
Our fruit liqueurs celebrate fresh sun ripened Okanagan fruit, and are great as a lovely sweet treat or to enhance your dessert or cocktail. We invite you to visit our tasting room on the Naramata Bench and look forward to welcoming you.
You can reach us at
or email us at anette@MapleLeafSpirits.ca
We offer tours in English, German or French.
Upcoming events with Maple Leaf Spirits
The Penticton Farmers Market starts again and we will offer samples of our award winning spirits, liqueurs and brandy on June 23 from 9 am – 1 pm.
We also will be vendors on August 4, September 29 and October 13.
Please mark this in your calendars! We look forward to seeing you again!
Please see our blog for more events!
Products currently available
- our new V.S.O.P brandy "Lady of the Cask" – Double Gold
- Pear Williams (digestive spirit, apres-ski) – Double Gold
- Maple Liqueur – Gold Medal
- Cherry Liqueur – Silver Medal – available again now
- Kirsch – cherry spirit (fruit brandy used for real Black Forest Cake, Cheese Fondu and Christmas baking)
- Peach Liqueur: fruity and seductive, tastes like summer in the South Okanagan
- Apricot Liqueur: lots of flavour, for desserts, cocktails and more
- Apricot Spirit: smooth digestive spirit, almost like "Marillenbrand"