A Tradition of Inspiration
Pioneers in Craft Distilling in Penticton, BC since 2005, Jorg and Anette Engel from Maple Leaf Spirits are proud to offer award winning spirits and liqueurs handcrafted from Okanagan grown fruit, grapes and wine. We distill fine spirits from wine and lees following the European tradition of making grappa, tresterbrand and marc.
Taste a fine V.S.O.P. brandy, the "Lady of the Cask", reminiscent of Cognac.
Our fruit liqueurs celebrate fresh sun ripened Okanagan fruit, and are great as a lovely sweet treat or to enhance your dessert or cocktail. We invite you to visit our tasting room on the Naramata Bench and look forward to welcoming you.
You can reach us at
or email us at anette@MapleLeafSpirits.ca
We offer tours in English, German or French.
Upcoming events with Maple Leaf Spirits
Our friends in Castlegar have invited us again to the Rotary Wine festival in Castlegar, this year held on Saturday, March 24 from 6.30 – 10 pm. This is the furthest East you can find our products in liquor stores. Available at Bubblee's Liquor Store after the event!
Please see our blog for more events!
Products currently available
- our new V.S.O.P brandy "Lady of the Cask" – Double Gold
- Pear Williams (digestive spirit, apres-ski) – Double Gold
- Maple Liqueur – Gold Medal
- Cherry Liqueur – Silver Medal – available again now
- Kirsch – cherry spirit (fruit brandy used for real Black Forest Cake, Cheese Fondu and Christmas baking)
- Peach Liqueur: fruity and seductive, tastes like summer in the South Okanagan
- New: The 2017 Apricot Liqueur is now available!