A Tradition of Inspiration
Pioneers in Craft Distilling in Penticton, BC since 2005, Jorg and Anette Engel from Maple Leaf Spirits are proud to offer award winning spirits and liqueurs handcrafted from Okanagan grown fruit, grapes and wine. We distill fine spirits from wine and lees following the European tradition of making grappa, tresterbrand and marc.
Taste a fine V.S.O.P. wine brandy, the "Lady of the Cask", aged in oak barrels since 2010.
Our fruit liqueurs celebrate fresh sun ripened Okanagan fruit, and are great as a lovely sweet treat or to enhance your dessert or cocktail. We invite you to visit our tasting room on the Naramata Bench and look forward to welcoming you.
Our tasting room is now open by chance or by appointment.
You can reach us at
or email us at anette@MapleLeafSpirits.ca
We wish you all a happy new year 2019 and look forward to welcoming you again after the holidays. We offer tastings by appointment! Year round!
We offer tours in English, German or French.
Products currently available
- our new V.S.O.P brandy "Lady of the Cask" – Double Gold
- Pear Williams (digestive spirit, apres-ski) – Double Gold
- Maple Liqueur – Gold Medal
- Cherry Liqueur – Silver Medal
- Canadian Kirsch – cherry spirit (fruit brandy used for real Black Forest Cake, Cheese Fondu and Christmas baking)
- Apricot Liqueur: lots of flavour, for desserts, cocktails and bellini (currently sold out)
- Apricot Spirit: smooth digestive spirit, almost like "Marillenbrand" (currently sold out)
- Skinny Gewürztraminer: mediterranian style digestif, a must have if you like a fine grappa, marc, tresterbrand, …
- Skinny Pinot Noir: for grappa-enthousiasts and friends of mediterranian cuisine. Distilled in 2006, Spirit of the Year 2008 at the International Spirits Competition "Destillata" in Austria.