A Tradition of Inspiration
Pioneers in Craft Distilling in Penticton, BC since 2005, Jorg and Anette Engel from Maple Leaf Spirits are proud to offer award winning spirits and liqueurs handcrafted from Okanagan grown fruit, grapes and wine. We distill fine spirits from wine and lees following the European tradition of making grappa, tresterbrand and marc.
Taste a fine V.S.O.P. wine brandy, the "Lady of the Cask", aged in oak barrels since 2010.
Our fruit liqueurs celebrate fresh sun ripened Okanagan fruit, and are great as a lovely sweet treat or to enhance your dessert or cocktail. We invite you to visit our tasting room on the Naramata Bench and look forward to welcoming you.
We offer tours in English, German or French.
Our tasting room is open until October 11,
daily 11 – 6 pm, Sundays & Mondays 1 – 5pm
and by appointment.
You can reach us at
or email us at anette@MapleLeafSpirits.ca
Products currently available:
We are so excited! Our distillery just won another 5 awards! This time the awards are from the Canadian Artisan Spirit Competition.
We got Gold for our Lady of the Cask, the Kirsch and Cherry Liqueur.
Silver went to the Pear Williams and Bronze to our Maple Liqueur.
V.S.O.P brandy "Lady of the Cask" – Gold
(aged in oak since 2010)
- Cherry Liqueur – Gold
Canadian Kirsch – cherry spirit – Gold – currently sold out
(fruit brandy used for real Black Forest Cake, Cheese Fondu and Christmas baking)
- Pear Williams (digestive spirit, apres-ski) – Silver
- Maple Liqueur – Bronze – sorry! currently sold out!
- Peach Liqueur – new for Peachfest in August 2019
- Pear Liqueur – new this summer 2019 – September sunshine in a bottle
- Skinny Gewürztraminer: mediterranian style digestif, a must have if you like a fine grappa, marc, tresterbrand, …
- Skinny Pinot Noir: for grappa-enthousiasts and friends of mediterranian cuisine. Distilled in 2006, Spirit of the Year 2008 at the International Spirits Competition "Destillata" in Austria.
more to come soon!