Open Tuesdays to Saturdays until Dec 19th,
12 – 5 PM for Pick Up Purchases Only.
Please call or email us with your order!
Our Tasting Bar is now Closed for the season.
Please book your appointment here!
A Tradition of Inspiration
Pioneers in Craft Distilling in Penticton, BC since 2005, we, Jorg and Anette Engel, offer you a unique experience while wine touring.
We are proud to offer award winning spirits, brandy and liqueurs handcrafted from Okanagan grown fruit, grapes and wine and distilled following European tradition. You find classic Swiss-style Kirsch, Pear Williams, and several more fruit-based spirits.
We are home of the famous wine brandy, the "Lady of the Cask", aged in oak barrels since 2010.
Our fruit liqueurs celebrate sun ripened Okanagan fruit, and are great as a lovely sweet treat or to enhance your dessert or cocktail.
Sample our selection of single-varietal grappa, tresterbrand, and marc de vin!
We invite you to visit our tasting room on the Naramata Bench and look forward to welcoming you.
We offer tours in English, German or French.
You can reach us at
or email us at Anette@MapleLeafSpirits.ca
Products currently available are:
- V.S.O.P brandy "Lady of the Cask" – Gold at the CASC 2019, Best in Class at CASC 2020 (aged in oak since 2011)
- Wild Apple – new oak aged spirit, distilled heritage apples. Enjoy like fine Calvados!
- Cherry Liqueur – Gold at the CASC 2019
- Canadian Kirsch – cherry spirit – Gold at the CASC 2019 – (fruit brandy) used for real Black Forest Cake, Cheese Fondu and Christmas baking
- Pear Williams (digestive spirit, apres-ski) – Silver at the CASC 2019
- Maple Liqueur – Bronze at the CASC 2019 – it can't get more Canadian, eh!
- Peach Liqueur – Gold at the CASC 2020 – currently sold out
- Pear Liqueur – September sunshine in a bottle – currently sold out
- Italian Prune -new 2020 Plum spirit, made from local "Italian Prune Plums". Some call it Slivovitza, some "Zwetschgenwasser". currently sold out
- Skinny Pinot Noir: for grappa-enthousiasts and friends of traditional Italian or Mediterranean cuisine. Distilled in 2006, Spirit of the Year 2008 at the International Spirits Competition "Destillata" in Austria. "Judges' Pick" at SIP Northwest 2019.
We have great news to share!
At the 2020 Canadian Artisan Spirit Competition, our spirits won another 4 awards!
Best in Class and Gold went to the Lady of the Cask in the category of wine brandy (distilled in 2010)
Gold was awarded to our 2019 Peach Liqueur.
At the 8th annual Sip Northwest's Best of the Northwest Spirits Competition 2019 in Seattle, our products again showed that they are of outstanding quality:
Double Gold went again to our wine brandy "Lady of the Cask", distilled in 2010. She also got the Double Gold award in 2017!
Silver in the category of dessert liqueur went to our 2019 Maple Liqueur
Judges's Pick in the category of Brandy went to our Skinny Pinot Noir (Grappa-style distilled in 2006)
In spring 2019, our distillery won another 5 awards!
at the Canadian Artisan Spirit Competition in Vancouver.
We got Gold for our Lady of the Cask, the Kirsch and Cherry Liqueur.
Silver went to the Pear Williams and Bronze to our Maple Liqueur.